Video blog by Jessica Lynne:
“We owe it this generation of veterans to recognize the neurological and psychiatric effects of mefloquine neurotoxicity alongside PTSD and TBI for what they are: the third signature injury of modern war.” Dr Remington Nevin, Mefloquine: The Military’s Suicide Pill, 25 November 2013.
We need your help! Please join us if you have skills in any of the following:
- Communications, media and public relations.
- Fundraising and sponsorship.
- Public advocacy, human rights law and medical law.
- Health professions, including diagnostics, medical care, nursing and rehabilitation of patients with brain injuries.
- Social work involving veterans and their families.
- Research in the neurosciences, medical ethics and social sciences involving veterans and their families.